Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Unknown

Have you ever thought how insignificant the human race could be?

I mean if we don't know of any aliens... they don't know of us (fingers crossed)

Therefore making us unknown...

And who really understands the Unkown (spoiler alert NO ONE)

Therefore no one knows/understands the Unkown (that's why its called the unknown duh...)

So from that we know why a lot of people dont talk about the unkown (because its unpredictable)

AND NO ONE LIKES UNPREDICTABLE (or in other words it scares us)

(space picture)

(cool alien picture)

(dark night sky picture)

(galaxy picture)

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide how cool I think your pictures are.

    I mean, I can't see them. You just wrote phrases in parentheses. But your post is about the unknown, so really...it fits. It makes perfect sense. And my imagination has to be better than anything you could find on Google Images.

    ReplyDelete