Monday, March 18, 2013

My Best Friend

I think everyone has to have a best friend, You know just someone you can vent things to and tell almost everything to?

To be honest I don't know where I would be without mine... probably dead.

You know someone that not even some girl can get in-between you guys because you value your relationship more than some tap and a relationship that would have lasted a couple months (if that).

I couldn't ask for a better best friend to be honest hes like my brother but the way black people mean it because I feel like that is a lot more meaningful. Oh you know that's right.

So this is a S/O to my Brother from another!

aka stor-dog

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly what you mean! i have two best friends and they are closer than family. S/O to the two!

    ReplyDelete