Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You Are On My Mind

You're on my mind...
and I'm thinking about you...
Hope you're thinking about me too...

Because I'm thinking about you...
Like Math thinks about equations...
Like English thinks about essays....
Like Science thinks about experiments...
Or History thinks about The Holy Roman Empire...

I'm thinking about you like J.K. Rolling thinks about writing...
And Harry Potter thinks about magic...

I'm thinking about you like MJ thinks about Basketball...
Or how MJ thinks about moonwalking...

I'm thinking about you like Hipsters think about that top button...
and how that top button separates them from the others...
Just like that top button you're different than those other girls...

Just want you to know you're on my mind...
And that I'm thinking about you...
Hope you're thinking about me too....

1 comment:

  1. "I'm thinking about you like Hipsters think about that top button...
    and how that top button separates them from the others..."
    haha that was so great! i'm thinking about that post

    ReplyDelete